Secure your account with two-factor authentication (2FA)
Last Update 3 месяца назад
What is 2FA?
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security for your dsfr account that can be utilized to:
✓ Ensure that you are the only person who can sign in to your account.
✓ Ensure that once signed in, you are the only person who can perform certain actions such as depositing, withdrawing, or trading.
To use Google Authenticator on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, you need:
- The latest operating system for your device
- To turn on 2-Step Verification
- Optional for QR code: iPhone 3G and up
Download Google Authenticator
INSTALL GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR
Set up Google Authenticator
- On your device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, in the navigation panel, select Security.
- Under "Signing in to Google," tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under "Add more second steps to verify it’s you," find "Authenticator app" and tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.